Graphic design is a very broad discipline that involves a huge range of different skills and specialisms. It is different from branding, adverting and online, and yet it underpins them all. Today’s graphic designer must have a well-developed visual sense to make create communications that are elegant and effective. But they also have to be technically adept at utilizing the different tools of the trade, which include a complex array of software programs, as well as understanding everything from print production to the principles of web design.
It’s impossible for one designer, or even a small group of them, to possess all the experience and skills required in today’s complex world. However, our team at CR is well-equipped to meet your regular requirements. We also collaborate closely with specialists who complement their core strengths.
Every job we handle involves graphic design to some extent and with a wide range of diverse clients we cover lot of very different projects. This is not an exhaustive list of all the different areas of graphic design that we get involved with but it will give you a general idea:
- Printed communications. Everything from brochures to flyers, annual reports to product sheets, sales literature to case studies, direct mail to corporate stationery, all designed and ready for printing.
- Large graphics for outdoor banners, posters, exhibition stands, point of sale.
- Advice, commissioning and art direction of photography and illustrations.
- Writing for all types of communication – advertising and marketing copywriting, press releases and articles for magazines, writing for web and SEO, content marketing including blogs and twitter campaigns, direct response copywriting…
- Exhibition stands, vehicle livery and point of sale material, including 3D design.
- Infographics and animation.